The eco sustainable revolution led by the big Brands of the Textile Industry is not a paradigm of the future anymore but a reality that can not be further postponed.
Brands and consumers are demanding PVC free non-toxic decoration and softer images. Cotton, tri-blend, and performing fabrics require inks that match their capabilities.
The new generation of water based inks is the solution.
The question is, are you ready for this?
Virus® Certified Water-based Mastery is the first international professional course designed for screen printing Companies who want to master water-based printing with confidence and profitability.
This course is recommended for professionals who have at least plastisol experience and are familiar with automatic textile equipment and for owners or sales managers who want to be engaged in the ongoing transformation.
Ride the change and keep your own competitiveness in the Decorated Apparel Industry!
The Certified Water-based Mastery is a complete program that goes beyond the technical printing side.
By attending the course, the participants will learn all the secrets concerning the water-based printing techniques thanks to a complete online course and a live workshop of 2 days.
You’ll learn how water-based inks work and why they’re different from traditional plastisol inks that have dominated the market for the last 60 years.
The new inks offer fantastic capabilities. They are not as forgiving as plastisol, but that doesn’t mean they are harder to use. They are just different.
Certified Water-based Mastery overcomes the two biggest barriers to quickly become successful and profitable with VIRUS Inks.
1. You’ll learn exactly how to be successful on your production floor.
It doesn’t matter if you’re brand new to water-bases with a 6 color press or if you’re a seasoned shop with multiple automatics.
2. You’ll develop the knowledge and confidence to consistently achieve perfect results. The program is built on progressive successes beginning with the easiest images and moving to halftones, special effects, discharge, and more.
The Mastery also includes important marketing knowledge and management tools to grow your business.
4 WEEKS OF ONLINE VIDEO LESSONS
The Expert video lessons are subdivided in 4 modules for a total of a 4 weeks course.
By purchasing the course you’ll be able to watch the lessons again on demand everywhere anytime for the next 6 months.
Lessons available to anyone in your Company. Watchable on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
Each module is made of 6-10 minute lessons easy to consume.
We have partnered with Mark Coudray and the online trainings are hosted in the Catalyst Plan website.
1. How to develop a water-based printing mindset.
2. Walk before you run - The Importance of building on progressive successes.
3. How to eliminate frustrations before they occur.
4. The importance of using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Checklists in production.
5. How to create production friendly artwork for successful water-based printing.
6. Proper mesh count and thread diameter selection.
7. Multiple methods for creating production durable screens.
8. How to create reclaimable screens.
9. How water base inks print and cure.
10. All about bases, pigments, components, and additives.
11. How to achieve consistent accurate color during production runs.
12. How and when to use retarders, penetrants, and fixers.
13. Pot life of ink when using additives and discharge activator.
14. Managing ink during production and after the run.
15. Managing ink inventory.
16. Proper production set-up and work flow.
17. How to avoid ink drying in the screen
18. Press set-up strategies.
19. Proper use of Flash curing.
20. Managing heat on press and in the production environment.
21. Managing breaks and lunch.
22. How to guarantee proper drying and curing, even with electric dryers.
23. How to maintain consistent color quality over the run.
24. How to guarantee print consistency and quality.
25. How to repeat a run in the future.
26. Eliminate worry about the inks being too technical.
27. Avoiding the health issues of ZFS and free formaldehyde.
28. How to print water base inks profitably.
LIVE PRINTING WORKSHOP
Live Printing Workshop of 2 days included in the program for one printer of your Company.
You’ll be able to master the skill acquired during the course by performing printing sessions and live practice.
Sessions are led by industry experts with decades of water-based experience in art prep, screen making, set-up and printing.
The first session of the practice workshop will be held on November 8 and 9 2018 at M&R Factory in Roselle, IL.
LIVE WEEKLY COACHING CALLS
Get your questions answered, trouble shoot your issues, and share your successes. These calls are an extremely popular and helpful part of the program. Experienced experts are here to help guide your progress.
Participants will receive a kit of their choice of more than 500 USD value.
Your enrollment includes all Virus inks, pigments and additives needed to run printing production right away.
The kit includes the color separation on films of the images that you’ll print during the workshop, enabling you to practice by performing what you learnt.
You can choose between two different KIT versions:
1. WOW RFU KIT
Recommended for those new to Water Bases Inks
2. SPECIAL EFFECTS KIT
Recommended for those familiar with Water Bases printing
For the first 50 companies enrolled, the 2 Day Workshop Experience at M&R Factory is included for 2 professionals at no additional charge:
1 screen printer and 1 sales manager.
ONSITE 2-DAY WORKSHOP AT M&R FACTORY
M&R headquarters - Roselle, IL (USA)
Register now and follow the online lessons on-demand anytime. You will take part in the next live event; date and place coming soon!