The eco sustainable revolution led by the big Brands of the Textile Industry is not a paradigm of the future anymore but a reality that can not be further postponed.
Brands and consumers are demanding PVC free non-toxic decoration and softer images. Cotton, tri-blend, and performing fabrics require inks that match their capabilities.
The new generation of water based inks is the solution.
The question is, are you ready for this?
Virus® Certified Water-based Mastery is the first international professional course designed for screen printing Companies who want to master water-based printing with confidence and profitability.
This course is recommended for professionals who have at least plastisol experience and are familiar with automatic textile equipment and for owners or sales managers who want to be engaged in the ongoing transformation.
Ride the change and keep your own competitiveness in the Decorated Apparel Industry!
The Certified Water-based Mastery is a complete program that goes beyond the technical printing side.
By attending the course, the participants will learn all the secrets concerning the water-based printing techniques thanks to a complete online course and a live workshop of 2 days.
You’ll learn how water-based inks work and why they’re different from traditional plastisol inks that have dominated the market for the last 60 years.
The new inks offer fantastic capabilities. They are not as forgiving as plastisol, but that doesn’t mean they are harder to use. They are just different.
Certified Water-based Mastery overcomes the two biggest barriers to quickly become successful and profitable with VIRUS Inks.
1. You’ll learn exactly how to be successful on your production floor.
It doesn’t matter if you’re brand new to water-bases with a 6 color press or if you’re a seasoned shop with multiple automatics.
2. You’ll develop the knowledge and confidence to consistently achieve perfect results. The program is built on progressive successes beginning with the easiest images and moving to halftones, special effects, discharge, and more.
The Mastery also includes important marketing knowledge and management tools to grow your business.
4 WEEKS OF ONLINE VIDEO LESSONS
The Expert video lessons are subdivided in 4 modules for a total of a 4 weeks course.
By purchasing the course you’ll be able to watch the lessons again on demand everywhere anytime for the next 6 months.
Lessons available to anyone in your Company. Watchable on smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
Each module is made of 6-10 minute lessons easy to consume.
We have partnered with Mark Coudray and the online trainings are hosted in the Catalyst Plan website.
1. How to develop a water-based printing mindset.
2. Walk before you run - The Importance of building on progressive successes.
3. How to eliminate frustrations before they occur.
4. The importance of using Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Checklists in production.
5. How to create production friendly artwork for successful water-based printing.
6. Proper mesh count and thread diameter selection.
7. Multiple methods for creating production durable screens.
8. How to create reclaimable screens.
9. How water base inks print and cure.
10. All about bases, pigments, components, and additives.
11. How to achieve consistent accurate color during production runs.
12. How and when to use retarders, penetrants, and fixers.
13. Pot life of ink when using additives and discharge activator.
14. Managing ink during production and after the run.
15. Managing ink inventory.
16. Proper production set-up and work flow.
17. How to avoid ink drying in the screen
18. Press set-up strategies.
19. Proper use of Flash curing.
20. Managing heat on press and in the production environment.
21. Managing breaks and lunch.
22. How to guarantee proper drying and curing, even with electric dryers.
23. How to maintain consistent color quality over the run.
24. How to guarantee print consistency and quality.
25. How to repeat a run in the future.
26. Eliminate worry about the inks being too technical.
27. Avoiding the health issues of ZFS and free formaldehyde.
28. How to print water base inks profitably.
LIVE PRINTING WORKSHOP
Live Printing Workshop of 2 days included in the program for one printer of your Company.
You’ll be able to master the skill acquired during the course by performing printing sessions and live practice.
Sessions are led by industry experts with decades of water-based experience in art prep, screen making, set-up and printing.
The session II of the practice workshop will be held on April 11 and 12 2019 at M&R Factory in Roselle, IL.
LIVE WEEKLY COACHING CALLS
Get your questions answered, trouble shoot your issues, and share your successes. These calls are an extremely popular and helpful part of the program. Experienced experts are here to help guide your progress.
Participants will receive a kit of more than 500 USD value.
By attending you will receive a full VIRUS Production Kit that includes the bases and whites for cotton and polyester, the full pigment system, and all the additives to handle production level printing, not just for testing purposes.
Freight Not inlcuded.
If you want to pay by wire transfer please contact our Virus USA Office
Phone: +1 (786) 220-4792
Upon payment of $ 997 USD you will receive the login / password to access the online course.
Holiday Inn Chicago West-Itasca
$99 per night plus tax (breackfast buffet included)
Reservations: T. 1 630 7732340 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Shuttle to and from M&R Facility included.
For any kind of further information please contact our Virus USA Office
Phone: +1 (786) 220-4792
ONLINE CLASSES OPENS
ONSITE 2-DAY WORKSHOP AT M&R FACTORY
M&R headquarters - Roselle, IL (USA)
Participants will receive a kit of worth more than 500 USD value.