4YOU: A YEAR OF RESEARCH AND A DEDICATED TEAM. WHY?
To find a method able to simplify and make the screen printing more competitive in the textile e sector. 4YOU is the result: costs reduction, energy saving, procedures simplification, constant repeatable results of great quality, whole compliance with standards required by the market without forgetting the environmental needs.
4YOU: THE PROCEDURE.
Virus color separation allows to simplify the method of machinery set up without leaving everything up to an automatic solution or a specific software.
4YOU procedure is based on a long and accurate study of the behavior of our inks aimed to identify limits and potentiality of their use.
4YOU: THE COLOR SEPARATION SERVICE.
The data and the answers obtained gave us the opportunity of reconsidering some criterions of calculation and evaluation that permitted to define the best separation procedure for Virus Inks characteristics.
The acquired skills together with the research and development allow today to propose the COLOR SEPARATION SERVICE to all Virus customers and to whom would like to become one in order to access to the complexity of the 4 color separation with the greatest simplicity.
The separation is correlated with 1 underbase white and 1 highlight white specifically developed, as well as information and methods needed on meshes , squeegees, printing sequences, squeegee angle and printing speed.
4YOU: HYDRA PROCESS INKS
Hydra Process and Hydra Process HC are not simply inks but the result of a project aimed to optimized the real potentiality of the components used. Target: full customer satisfaction.
4YOU: REAL ADVANTAGES
Satisfaction and support to our textile screen printers who will be surely able to evaluate the benefits of 4YOU:
• 4 screens ( plus 1 underbase white and 1 highlight white in case of printing on dark garment) instead of the usual 8/10 of a polychromatic printing;
• can print any kind of multicolor image with no need of printing machines with more than 10/12 heads;
• chance to reduce the flash units;
• great energy saving ;
• “ready to use “ inks reusable for any later work;
• no need of mixing complicated Pantone formula with no chance of using it again.
• always balanced color separation at low cost;
• simplified printing process;
• control of the most important variables that jeopardize the printing process;
• remarkable reduction of ink consumption.
4YOU: SOON THE COLOR SEPARATION FROM VIRUS WEBSITE!